Thursday, May 6, 2010

Lazy Blog Head Fog

Today's Sips:
Coffee - 1 cup
Tea - 1 cup Green, 1 cup Earl Grey, 1 cup Peppermint

My head is still in a fog, but it's getting better! My stomach has been upset from the crap I've been eating this week, but today was a much better day! It's amazing how well your body treats you when you feed it the right foods. This will be a lazy blog, as it is late and I'm trying to get an extra hour of sleep to reach my health goals! Survey time - saw this on Peanut Butter Fingers' Blog.

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Open, but the bedroom door and bathroom door is closed! I feel like it's bad energy to leave them open, am I weird?
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
No, never. I don't like to hoard things and I know they will just end up in my junk drawer, unused.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Don't have sheets! Just a mattress sheet. Sheets make me feel claustrophobic and I just think they're unnecessary!
4. Would you rather be attacked by a bear or a swarm of bees?
Oh my, both seem scary. Probably a bear. I always feel like I can "tame" animals and they always have a gentle side to them. Heh, maybe i'm too positive.
5. Do you have freckles?
A few on my nose and cheeks, not really noticeable though.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Unkind people. And people who don't let me over in traffic!

7. Have you ever peed in the woods?
Oh yes. Love camping and usually peeing in the woods is required. 
8. Do you ever dance if there’s no music playing?
I never thought about it, but I don't think so. Unless there is music playing in my head :)
9. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Oh no no...and it makes me wince when I see other people do it.
10. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Sure! I don't mind it...as long as they don't tie a sweater around their neck and look prettier than me.
11. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
I dip it in the trash. Better off eating plastic...blech.
12. What is your favorite food?
Oh, so many foods to choose from! Mangoes, Watermelon, Chocolate, Cheese...Mmm. Combine all of these with Fro Yo and it's quite possibly the best thing ever created. (Cheesecake bites of course!)
13. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
I Am Sam
14. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Nope, but I do support them each year by purchasing their cookies. Have to do my part ;)
15. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
No, most likely not.
16. Can you change the oil on a car?
No. I only know how to put oil in it...lol.
17. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Yes.
18. Ever ran out of gas?
No, but have come close.
19. Are you lazy?
I can be...I hate dropping things (I'm fumbly) because I hate bending down and picking it up. But I will take my time with other things...like precisely chopping veggies and preparing a good meal.
20. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
From a cowgirl --> witch --> gypsy --> dominatrix. The latter was in college, obviously. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment