Thursday, May 13, 2010

Today's sips so far:
Coffee - 2 cups
Tea - 2 cups Black, 1 cup Green

Breakfast:
Chocolate Oatmeal with cocoa powder, cinnamon, almond butter, truvia, and almond milk. Yum!
Snack:
Cashews again!
and Luna Bar
Lunch:
1/3 avocado, 1 medium tomato, 1 veggie burger (100 cals), all mixed up with baslamic vinegar and salt!
Fuji apple

Now I'm about to break into this juicy jewel:

Behold, the grapefruit.

OH! and compare my cashew bag to yesterday's:


My name is Candace and I'm addicted to cashews.

Of course, I'm still drinking my tea...probably will have a couple more cups tonight. This is my "main" mug, the one I use the most. I have a vast collection of mugs though! I just love them :)



Not sure what will be for dinner tonight, but I like to think about dinner on my runs! It gets me motivated to finish my workout strong!


1 comment: